Sunday, January 30, 2011

Preaching Jan. 30, 2011 - 2 folks were baptized.

Brother Allan and I have just arrived from Maasim preaching. As usual I am preaching in one congregation and the same time he preach in one another congregation then after it, we are preaching in another congregation.

The last Sunday, Jan. 23, 2010 right after I preached I was hit by a HIGH FEVER, but I am so glad that it did not like this morning because right after I preached, the son of our sister Delia, 23 years old was committed himself to be baptized. And also a man from Libas, who is also attending in our preaching committed to be baptized, so they were two this morning being baptized as an obedience to the command of of Jesus Christ in Mark 16:16 (King James Version) "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." I preached about "Be An Example To The Believers" in 1 Tim. 4:12.

Pictures of baptism:

A.


B.


Member of the church of Christ that meets in Look Kamanga Sarangani Province where I am preaching:




I am the one who is wearing the blue polo shirt sitting.


Thank you and God bless.

In Christian Love,
Men Mark Tumandan

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...