Sunday, January 23, 2011

Preaching Yesterday January 23, 2011

I left home yesterday morning around 8:00 AM and reached the Looc Kamanga church of Christ Maasim around 9:00 AM where I preach first. Supposedly I would depart around 6:00 but due of the reason of strong rain. I was standing in the two roads, to go even rain or just to be here in the house. I decided to preach even it was raining.



When I reached in the first congregation, I preached then but sad to say after I preached I fell so different, I have a high fever.



I just able to preach in the first congregation but in the second one I could able. Only Brother Allan preached in the second one yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...