Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gospel Meeting there in Migualad, Malungon Sar. Province Oct. 8, 2010

To the brethren and sister in Christ, whom I love in the truth.

My Beloved brethren and sister in Christ, "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (see 3 John 2)

Brother Allan Kimnon went to our home last Friday, Oct. 8, 2010 to give me ride so that we could attend the Gospel Meeting there in Migualad Malungon Sarangani Province bound to Davao del Sur. This was the time when I had no motorcycle of my own.



I am so thankful unto God that even it was having heavy rain, still brother Allan and I reached the area of Malungon. When we were there, we stayed for a while in the house of a certain preacher, and because it was already evening we decided to make the Gospel Meeting in the morning.

When it was morning, we first ate our breakfast there in the house of a certain preacher (I forgot his name), then proceeded in the area where we held the Gospel Meeting. The picture below was taken when we across the river.





As I said above that it was raining the day before of this Gospel Meeting, so the road was so muddy, the motorcycles could not get over it.

Two faithful gospel preachers decided to go home because the time was running out Brother Allan and Brother Swerte.

And because that time I had no motorcycle of my own and my partner Brother Allan was going back to GenSan, I decided to ride in the motorcycle of brother Rommel Dazon.

Few miles we hike, a lots of rivers we cross, and several mountain tops we hike to reach the area, but even we we're tired, we we're glad and happy for the people who welcome us there, for listening the Gospel.

I preached about "None Other Name Than Christ".

There were so many pictures taken out of this Gospel Meeting, but Socarno Cab-ca did not give me copies of them and I do not know why. The picture above was given to me by the way of not getting permission from Socarno. I have the right to have this copy because I was there. There were no folks who were baptized, we only edify the brethren.

I am thankful to the preachers who encourage me so much such as brother Allan Kimnon, and most especially my dad Siamen Tumandan.

Thanks,

In Christian Love,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...