Friday, April 22, 2011

Field Report - 11 souls were baptized as a result of Gospel Meeting.

Dad, I and Brother Allan Kimnon with Brother Rommel Dazon and my uncle Enrico also my younger brother Harley and one cousin Kenneth Tumandan departed Gensan around 6:30AM in the morning going to Amsipit church of Christ Maasim Sarangani Province which is more than 45 miles.

1. On our way...

a. Pictures from the mountain road


b. Brother Rommel Dazon and my cousin.


c. I, driving my bike with my uncle Enrico Guilon riding at the back.


d. Dad


2. Preaching Time Pictures

a. I was the first one to preach.



b. Brother Rommel Dazon preached a good sermon.


c. Brother Allan Kimnon as our Song Leader.


d. The folks who attentively listening.




e. 11 souls responded in invation to be baptized into Christ.


3.
BAPTISM MOMENT

a. I was doing the immersion.





b. Brother Allan did the immersion also.




4. Enrico, I, Dad, Brother Tong, Harley, Allan, Rommel.

A.


B. I was accidentally slide going to the muddy where the CARABAO's place.



I am so thankful for the good providence of God that if made us possible to preach and spread the word of God in spight of deep poverty. I am thankful to our US saints who continue to help us and to the Filipino saints with me.

To God be the Glory for everything we do for His sake.

In Christian Love,
Men Mark Tumandan

1 comment:

  1. Mike, this is a great site. Keep up the Good work. Brother David http://www.saviorleadme.com/SonsofGod.html

    ReplyDelete

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...