Sunday, January 09, 2011

Field Report - Sunday Preaching, Jan. 9, 2011

Dear Brethren and Sisters in Christ, (member of conservative church of Christ only)

A blessed good evening! (at least here from the PH)

I have just arrived preaching, I with a gospel preacher (Allan Kimnon) also left home around 7:00 AM in the morning. Supposedly we would depart 5:00 or 6:00 AM but due of the reason that I have no gasoline for the bike, I consumed a time finding where I could borrow.

By the good providence of God, we arrived there in Maasim safety, then we preach in each congregations. After that, we then decided to go to the congregation where we are the two are gospel preachers there, sad to say each of our motorcycles was running out of fuel. Even a single peso, we did not have in our pockets, so we were confused what we would do so that we could still able to go to the last one congregation. Few minutes later, we agreed to owe gasoline in the Maasim to the certain woman who buy and sell it, I need to guarantor my helmet.

So thankful to God that by way of this, we still able to preach, to proclaim the Gospel. I left our home this morning w/o eating food and until I arrived still there is no more rice in our house, but in this situation I know, God is still taking care of us, providing our needs.

The first congregation where I am preaching is keep on asking me to start the Wednesday Bible Study, and I am hoping to start it this week or next week, God's will.

Thank you so much and God bless you and the saints there.

Your Brother in Christ
Men Mark Tumandan

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...