Friday, February 04, 2011

Attending the Preacher Seminar here in East Asia Royale Hotel this afternoon Feb. 4, 2011

I have just arrived from attending the Preacher Seminar here in East Asia Royale Hotel this afternoon Feb. 4, 2011, being lectured by a US brother Ron Halbrook. The preaching was whole day, morning and afternoon but I just attended the afternoon because I just knew that there's a Seminar lately in the afternoon. I met my partner in preaching in Maasim brother Allan Kimnon there.

This is my first time to meet brother Ron, my first time to shake hands with him, greeting him "nice to meet you". Although I have just attended the afternoon session but I am blessed by his preaching regarding "THE HOLY SPIRIT" and WHY WE DO NOT USE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC.

I am thankful for the US brethren who are sacrificing their time, effort, money just to preach here in the Philippines for edifying us the Filipino saints. Your work for the Lord here will not be in vain in the Lord. The preaching about the Holy Spirit is a good lesson, some preachers can't understand this lesson especially those members of United Pentecostal Church.

Brother Ron Halbrook and I


Ron, preaching the word of God to the Filipino Preachers


Ron, clarifying that the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not the Father.


I am the one who is wearing the White Polo which our Uniform in MSU, Brother Bernard is in the right beside of brother Ron.

(Picture Taking)

After Brother Ron lectured, he distributed Books, I have three books in my hand from him, so thank you.

Dad was also here, attending also in the afternoon session and also lots gospel preachers were attending. Glad to meet the fellow co-workers in the field of Christ, the Cebuanos Preachers and the Tribal Preachers especially the US brother. For it is written in Galatians 3:27-28 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." We are now one in Christ.

God bless us all. Thanking for the love of the US saints toward the Filipino saints. I would like to thank all the US Missionary preaching here in the Philippines such as Brother Jim Mcdonald. So thankful for the US congregations for supporting the work here in the Philippines, thank you for supporting my fellow preachers.

In Christian Love,
Men Mark Tumandan

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...