Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Bible Sharing with the member of Christian Community Church who live in TEXAS,USA (1)

Re: Someone has contacted you from your website
...
From:
Ron
...
View Contact
To: marktumandan@yahoo.com
What would you like to know?

God bless,

Ron

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

www.christiancommunitychurch.com
----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:47 PM
Subject: Someone has contacted you from your website

> NAME: men mark tumandan
> DATE/TIME SENT: 3/4/2009 11:47:21 PM
> MESSAGE:
> I want to know more about your church.
> can you give me what are your believe and your doctrines.
>
> thank you
>
> I would like to have more information.
>
> *****************************************************
> This is an automated response from CHRISTIANCOMMUNITYCHURCH.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...