Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Bible Sharing with the member of Christian Community Church who live in TEXAS,USA (2)

Thursday, March 5, 2009 10:06:45 PM
Re: Someone has contacted you from your website
...
From:
Ron
...
View Contact
To: men mark tumandan

Yes we read the Bible and believe in the Biblical doctrines taught in the Bible. We believe that Jesus is the only son of God and that he died only to rise again on the third day. We believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity of God. If you would like more information I'd be happy to mail you more information about our church.

We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that's the book we learn and teach from. Tom Tomforde is our senior pastor. You may call the church and leave a message if he's not there. I'm sure he can tell you more about the teachings of our church which is grounded and founded in the Bible.

God bless,

Ron


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

www.christiancommunitychurch.com

----- Original Message -----
From: men mark tumandan
To: Ron
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Someone has contacted you from your website

Dear Ron,

Sorry if I write you again, my main point in my letter is that I want to know if your church is the church we read in the bible? The doctrines is scriptural, the organization is scriptural, and if it was built by Jesus Christ?
THANK YOU
yours,
mike

--- On Thu, 3/5/09, Ron wrote:


From: Ron
Subject: Re: Someone has contacted you from your website
To: marktumandan@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 9:57 PM

What would you like to know?

God bless,

Ron

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

www.christiancommunitychurch.com
----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:47 PM
Subject: Someone has contacted you from your website

> NAME: men mark tumandan
> DATE/TIME SENT: 3/4/2009 11:47:21 PM
> MESSAGE:
> I want to know more about your church.
> can you give me what are your believe and your doctrines.
>
> thank you
>
> I would like to have more information.
>
> *****************************************************
> This is an automated response from CHRISTIANCOMMUNITYCHURCH.COM
> *****************************************************
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...