Tuesday, July 10, 2018

FIELD REPORT - JUNE 29-30, 2018

Dear Brother Ron Halbrook, "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (3 John 2) Grace, Mercy, and Peace be with you From God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank you so much in prayers, financial assistance, and your labor here through preaching the pure gospel of Christ. I thank God for the saints who keep on extending their hands to make possible your coming here in the Philippines. I thank Zach & Taya Martin for coming with you now in your Preaching Trip. Oh, how I love to meet them if only I have the opportunity. I love to share the Field Report below: Friday, June 29, 2018 - From General Santos City I went to Kyumad, Amsipit, Maasim, Sarangani Province. I met Bro. Gorio Pelon (preacher in Pepe Ranch church of Christ) as we will have a Gospel Meeting in Gufalto church of Christ (the preacher is Bro. Carlito Laura). June 30, 2018 - I and Bro. Gorio went to Gulafto through riding a motorcycle I rent from Sitio Libas, Kamanga, Maasim, Sarangani Province. I thought that the distance to be hiked from the place where we left the motorcycle is just near but not knowing it is very far. I then consider it as a form of exercise. Oh, until now I have muscular fatigue. I, Bro. Gorio and Bro. Carlito then agreed to have 4 Consecutive Saturday Preachers Training in the local church. Considering that Bro. Carlito is a new preacher in the church of Christ and the local church is a new establish congregation, then there is a need to strengthen his faith and also to edify the saints. July 30, 2018 - I preached in Kyumad church of Christ (where Bro. Renie Moyak is preaching). The lesson this morning was "Hearing by Faith" Gal. 3:1-4. This is from the Book of Bro. Roy E. Cogdill, a well-known and respected Brother in the Lord. I love reading his Book "Faith and The Faith", "Cogdill-Woods Debate", "The New Testament Church and many more. Through the books of Bro. Cogdill I had been made strong in Christ. Bro. Gorio preached in Libas church of Christ (where I am working as preacher) this morning. He preached about "Is It Possible For Christians To Fall From Grace?". When it was already noon time, I met Bro. Gorio in Pepe Ranch in his home as he just came from Libas. He told me how grateful he is in preaching in a sound local church. He also commend the ability of our song leader, a young man named Adrian J. Quilan, age 12 years old. This young man is faithful in the Lord. Bro. Ronie Isla then preach in Pepe Ranch church of Christ as they are partner of Bro. Gorio in the local church. A certain Bro. Jolito Dela Corta ask me to guide him in preaching. He is preaching in Taha Kayo church of Christ. Thus we agreed to have schedule for the training and also I will prepare for a Bible Correspondence Course. There are many opportunities opening to teach the pure gospel of Christ. Apostle Paul said "I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise." I am debtor to all men to preach the gospel. I have the obligation to fulfill as a preacher of our Lord. June 30 is the birthday of our legal counsel and he invited me to come and celebrate with him. I decline because I have the duty to preach the gospel, I am debtor to the souls of every men and women. June 30 is the birthday of my dear mom as well. Oh, how I love the woman whom I call "Ye". Thank you so much for all the love. Please pray that may I have an additional financial support to sustain the work here in the Lord. The price of commodities are increasing. Thank you so much and God bless. In Christian LOVE, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...