Sunday, July 18, 2010

FIELD REPORT - I am seeking for faithful Christian to support me in my work here.

Dear Brothers and Sisters who can read this letter,

Grace, Mercy and Peace be unto you

From God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord


Since 2 months ago I have been working with the church there in Looc Maasim, Sarangani Province. I together brother Allan Kimnon is conducting PREACHERS TRAINING and GOSPEL MEETINGS in Maasim Area. Brother Allan is the preacher there in Kamanga church of Christ.


Before, I was preaching there in the congregation of my dad Sambag church of Christ, Malapatan Sarangani Province, assisiting him and later I worked here in Balunto church of Christ General Santos City assisiting the preacher, but now I am preaching there in Looc church of Christ Maasim, Sarangani Province more than 39 miles from GenSan area.


I have been preaching more than 3 years while dad have been preaching more than 10 years.


I am looking for a brother or a congregation to support my ministry here. I am just depending to my dad, and dad is just depending to his monthly support of 100 dollars. I will use it for my traveling expenses every Sunday and every Gospel Meetings. I want also to have personal work in the congregation where I work at least 20 hours per week. I want to have BIBLE STUDY every middle of the week. I am just a 4th year student of Mindanao State University - CETD and have no secular work.


A brother name Russell also would like to support me, but I am still waiting for decision of there local church.

I am soliciting your prayers for me and for my dad and even for our Filipino brethren.

Again, I am seeking for faithful Christian to support me in my work here, even how much as long as it come from the HEART. Your help will never be IN VAIN.


In Christian LOVE,

Mike

marktumandan@yahoo.com

marktumandan121992@gmail.com

dad's e-mail samtumandan031756@yahoo.com
gospelwork.blogspot.com

PLEASE PASS THIS LETTER TO ELDERS, CHURCHES, & BRETHREN INTERESTED IN SPREADING THE GOSPEL HERE IN OUR PROVINCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...