Thursday, July 29, 2010

Field Report - Tomorrow we will have a Preachers Training

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Grace, Mercy and Peace be unto you
From God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord

I am pleased to inform you that we will be having TRIBAL PREACHERS TRAINING tomorrow July 30, 2010, almost all of them or all of them are native people like me. I am one of the lecturers and also dad.

The venue is there in Barangay Lower Mainit, Municipality of Malunongon, Sarangani Province. The distance is more than 39 miles from home. Early in the morning we will depart. I will wait for a preacher to give me a ride in his motorcycle because I have no motorcycle of my own. The same brother that I always ask for a ride going there in my congregation.

Thanks and God bless... The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Godspeed!

In Christian LOVE,

Mike

marktumandan@yahoo.com

marktumandan121992@gmail.com

dad's e-mail samtumandan031756@yahoo.com
gospelwork.blogspot.com


PROVERB 19:22 "The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar."


2 Cor. 8:21 "Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men."

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...