Monday, September 09, 2019

SEPTEMBER 9-10, 2019 FIELD REPORT

Dear Brother Joe Wessell, A Deacon and the Elders Mike Latimer, Terry Melton, Greg Benson, Kurt Benson, Curtis A. Carter and the members at Village Creek Church of Christ, 390 Greene 721 Rd, Paragould, AR 72450


"I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper

and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (3 John 2)

Grace, Mercy, and Peace be with you 
From God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

By God's providence I had preached in three congregations of our Lord last Lord's Day, September 9, 2019. Around 9:30 AM  I first preached as visiting preacher in Pepe Ranch church of Christ where Brother Gorio Pelon is a local preacher. The lesson was "Rejoice in the Lord Always" Philippians 4, a lesson outline of Brother Ron Halbrook when he was here in East Asia Royale Hotel, General Santos City. Brother Gorio requested that I would preached the lesson and I thank God for strengthening them in Christ. There are so many trials in life, but Christians can found joy and happiness in Christ particularly knowing that there is assurance of forgiveness of sins.

Around 12:00 noon after the worship in Pepe Ranch, Brother Gorio asked me to let his father and mother-in-law (members of the Pepe Ranch church of Christ) to ride with me in the motorcycle I rented going back to Kyumad which is more or less 5 kilometers away. When I was about to go back to Pepe Ranch, I had the opportunity to worship with the saints in Baloksawa church of Christ. After the preaching of Brother Wilmar, I then made a brief sermon about "The Path to Victory: Sacrifice", a sermon outline of Bro. Ron Halbrook. 

Around 2 PM that I had able to be back in Libas church of Christ, the local church where I have been working through the years. It was 6:00 PM when we gathered together to worship as I preached a sermon outline also of Bro Ron Halbrook "The Message of the Bible: Salvation in Jesus Christ". Thanks be to God that there was one family who visited our worship and I am praying that this family will be converted in Christ. There is an indication of interested desire for more Private Bible Study in their home. 

Thanks be to God also brethren that yesterday the new brother in Christ Luciano Sangoan went to our home in General Santos City then my Uncle Virgel Alimpolos. We had a chance to have Bible Study as we talked about the true plan of God for Salvation contrary to the denominational teachings of faith alone.

Thank you so much for the love through prayers and financial support brethren.

God bless.

In Christian LOVE,
Mike

Bible Study with Bro Lucinao and Uncle Virgel





Preaching in Baloksawa

Baloksawa church of Christ

Bro Gorio in Pepe Ranch church of Christ

Brother Wilmar of Baloksawa church of Christ

Pepe Ranch church of Christ


Preaching in Libas

Preaching in Pepe Ranch

Men Mark and Bro Gorio's son

Visitors in Libas church of Christ




No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...