Tuesday, June 19, 2018

(DECEMBER 14, 2017) BOX OF RELIGIOUS MATERIALS, CLOTHES AND FOOD.

Dear Brother Ron Halbrook, "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (3 John 2) Grace, Mercy, and Peace be with you From God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
Thank you so much for the 1 box full of materials for religious study. All are significant for the growth in the Lord. Thank you for the clothes, food and medicines included.
Brother Gorio Pelon was at the house this afternoon so I shared to him the noddles for his family and also the books for his continuous learning as we all need to learn more and more in the word of God. There are really many things I have not known, and the reason I need to study day by day. Thank you so much for your precious love. I am sending this through my gmail account because I have a problem sending through my yahoomail. God bless. In Christian LOVE, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...