Friday, August 02, 2019

COLLEGE GRADUATION


Brad Mark, Greetings in the name of Christ. We have been very busy 
for the past week because we are conducting 7 days combined VBS 
and gospel meeting.  We continue tomorrow, God willing. Meanwhile,
 I am thankful that you are using your talents to reach another milestone
 in your life for the service of God. Congratulations and
 may God give you many years to serve Him. 

In Christian love,
Ron Halbrook

-----------

I thank God and the people who made possible that I have graduated this day
 of the degree Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in Mindanao State University - 
General Santos City. Graduation is not the end of being an MSUan
 but it strengthens the blood of courage and perseverance.
 As what the lyrics of Himno ng Pamantasan 
"saan man naroroon ay bigyan ng karangalan",
 it is then my duty to keep the name of MSU great and with dignity.
 (Men Mark Tumandan)

Taken during the pictorial for our Graduation this coming June 10, 2019. I am thankful to God to finish my college degree. Education background will be a foundation to serve more not to humiliate the others.
Mike Tumandan


Men Mark [Mike] Tumandan. You have a noble goal for your life. I pray you may change the world in some way. Congratulations on your perseverance and dedication in this achievement! I met you as a boy several years ago and now you are a man. Never forget Him who has allowed you to accomplish your degree of learning and never forget your eternal goal, as well as your current one. I am proud of you, my son in the Faith! - Mother Nancy Culver Thomas


BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...