Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2 Were Baptized as a Result of our Gospel Meeting.

I am glad to tell you again the fruit of our work in the vineyard of our Lord. The pictures below were taken yesterday during our Gospel Meeting. Dad and mom already in the area evening of June 19, 2011. Dad made some private Bible Study to the folks before Brother Rommel and I made sermons morning of June 20, 2011. Brother Rommel sermon was about "What Must I Do To Be Saved?" then after it, I preached my sermon "Now When You Are Saved". what a great joy when 2 folks decided to be baptized. My tears also were flowing because one old woman who I did baptized is the younger sister of my Grandmother (mother of dad). Brother Allan Kimnon and Brother Samson Castillion who is from Cebuano Tribe were with us.

A. Preaching Time Pictures

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.



B. Baptism Pictures

1.


2.


3.


4. Dad, Brother Allan, Brother Rommel, I and the two new sisters in Christ, Brother Diagan, and Brother Samson Castillion. [from left to right]


5. Brother Allan Kimnon and I.


With all these things being done, this is all for the Glory of our Heavenly Father.

Thank you and God bless us all.

In Christian Love,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...