Sunday, May 29, 2011

Two Were Being Baptized.

Dad and I and my younger brother Harley with two cousin Kenneth and Leymar were returned from a celebration of birthday of Brother Rommel's daughter around 4:00 PM yesterday May 28, 2011. It was held there in the beach. What made me so glad was that....there were two folks who were baptized when they asked me to make a Bible Study to them. Glory to God. There was enough water, they truly believed in what we preached about Christ and His Kingdom, so what hinder them to be baptized?

So I did administer in baptism. I baptized them in the extension where the water of the swimming pool of Maharlika Beach Resort here in GenSan flows.

1. Brother Rommel did the prayer first.




2. Then I preached a short sermon about the importance of Baptism and staying faithful unto God.


3. Baptism Moments
a.


b.


c. Brother Rommel, Dad, with the friend of the two being baptized (she is also member of the church).


Truly, salvation is very important. For in 2 Cor. 6:2 "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now [is] the accepted time; behold, now [is] the day of salvation.)"

The two now are joining the saints in worshiping where Brother Rommel is preaching every Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3rd Day of Distribution)

  2024 Drought Mitigation Activity: Food Assistance As Benevolence (3 rd Day of Distribution)     23rd  Day of April, Year of our Lor...